Monday, May 09, 2005

Blog business

Friday marked the five month anniversary of this blog, so I set out to tinker with the site tonight. Notice a new plug for the "Baseball Show on KxNO" to the right. Not too much else is changing, however. Even the profile is staying about the same. I anticipated big changes among my "favorites," checking it for the first time in quite a while tonight, but I added just a few to my faves and deleted none. I still hesitate to post a picture. When you're good-looking, people assume you're not very bright.

---

Check out Arianna Huffington's blog, www.huffingtonpost.com, launched just today. John Cusack, Walter Cronkite, Harry Shearer, the Larry Davids, and the Julia Louis-Dreyfuses are among the contributors.
And I hope you appreciate my sharing this site with you. Now, I can't steal from it.

---

Have you visited www.getarrested.com lately? If you haven't had a chance, now's the time to sign the pledge to watch TV's best comedy. The FOX network is expected to release their fall schedule later this month, and we're getting conflicting signals on "Arrested Development." Star Will Arnett signed a deal to develop other series with creator Mitch Hurwitz, and I spotted Tony Hale on "Stacked," but FOX evidently plans to air "Arrested" re-runs during the summer, which was not the case last year. Keep your fingers crossed for a third season.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to listen last week. Was there a show? Where can I download the mp3 or transcript? TA

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger CM said...

We've done shows April 17th, May 1st and 8th. We'll be abbreviated this week, depending on when the I-Cubs game ends. (Looking at maybe 6 to 6:35.) Full shows are scheduled May 22nd and 29th, June 5th and 12th. The 19th of June is the next weekend up in the air due to a 6pm I-Cubs start.

There are CDs floating around in the family of the first and most recent show, but many of you may find them cost-prohibitive. ($29.95) We tried to get a transcript, but the intern didn't know shorthand, and fell asleep at one point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home