Sunday, April 24, 2005

Bonehead derails baseball

Ross Peterson and I got some bad news Saturday-- The Baseball Show on KXNO will be pre-empted again this week. The Iowa Cubs were forced into a Sunday afternoon doubleheader after Saturday's game was lost to a power outage. A one-car accident outside Greer Stadium in Nashville resulted in a downed power pole, cutting off power to the facility.

Last week, we had a pretty good start to the show. We did ninety minutes before the Phillies/Braves game, introducing the concept of the show and recapping the early season highlights. Ross informed me that the radio station is actually available on-line. The I-Cubs stream the broadcasts of their games and keep the station on-line 24/7. (This is probably in violation of Clear Channel company policy, so lets keep this between us.) Check your sound card on this site, and we'll meet you there Sunday, May 1st at 5:06pm after the I-Cubs/Memphis game.

5 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I knew the Baseball Show on KXNO would not be silenced!! It demands to be heard across the land. (Even with your radical political beliefs, Chris.)
I look forward to listening.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger CM said...

Ix-nay on the adical-ray olitical-pay eliefs-bay. I got bills to pay.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the say
and today's the day
I'm taking it away
signed, J. McCrea

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger CM said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger CM said...

I know that's not J. McCrea because everyone knows he hates rap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home