Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dog days

Summer is certainly winding down in a hurry. I work until 8 o'clock three nights a week at my job, and it really begins to feel like the season has come and gone when I no longer have the daylight on my drive home. This week was nothing short of tragic. There were some late day thunderstorms mixed in, still it seemed like we were losing about 20 minutes more of light each day. Gosh, I hope there's nothing wrong with the Earth's rotation.

Don't expect any posts this week. I'll be on the road as part of an end of summer odyssey of sorts. During my absence, the concierge is available to assist you. Begin by pressing 7 on your room's direct dial telephone. Enjoy this YouTube clip that's been making the rounds on blogs and newsfeeds. It's the most sexist television advertisement of all-time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home