Monday, February 19, 2007

The Prodigal Brother - by Aaron Moeller

The pressures of tax season have again sent your blog host, Chris Moeller, into hiding, which means I have once again been asked to look after Chris’ lil’ corner of the internet kingdom for a week or so...and during February sweeps to boot! Fortunately for Chris, I was free this week having already been turned down by my first two choices at hosting gigs. ABC-TV’s The View turned down my offer to guest host this week and then Rosie O’Donnell rejected me a second time by refusing to publish the poems I submitted to her blog.

Actually I’ve been hard at work the last few months maintaining my own blog but I thought the timing was right to again spread my ideas (and wings!) by returning to this site – the blog that gave me my internet name. If it’s been awhile since you’ve last visited my home page, rest assured it’s still devoted mostly to vaginal health and hygiene (visit me at aaronsadviceforladiesdownthere.com), but also to my thoughts on music, sports, TV and some occasionally pragmatic but usually contradictory political discourse. I plan to do the same here. Sometimes I tell jokes too, though I’ll try not to work blue, out of respect for any children that may happen upon Chris’ site because they googled "Cole Porter lyrics about love and Valentine’s Day".

Though the February weather has made me a shut-in, I haven’t seen any movies lately, and it’s the slowest week of the entire sports’ year, this week does span two annual events that I rarely miss – last night’s NBA All-Star Game and next Sunday’s Academy Awards, so I’m sure those will be this week’s "Hot Topics" – as they say on The View.

Thanks for the reins, Chris.

---

And now a poem...for someone who knows who she is...


FORGIVENESS

though u turned down my request
ro
i still think trump
is a big dick
and i still depend on yur thoughts
2 understand how
2 feel
about brittney shaving her head
and the death of not only
reality stars
but their parents as well

i still love u ro
and tell
joy, elizabeth and barbara
i love them
2
especially
elizabeth
and joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home