Sunday, July 09, 2006

Another Week at the Helm - by Aaron Moeller

This is Chris' brother Aaron, back again after a few months to once again add some variety and fresh perspective to the Chris Moeller Archives. My first experience here was a good one. We had a lot of fun together, you and me - some laughs, some tears. There were a few regrets and some unusual odors, but mostly it was good - and all good things must end. I think you'd agree that when that week was over, you were as ready as I was to give the reins back to Chris and his romance advice column (or whatever he does when I'm not here.)

It was also, I believe, something of a success, was it not? Once I figured out how to link to other (far more interesting) websites, there was really no way I could fail. This time I plan to add a weekly podcast, just as soon as I find out what a podcast is.

There have been some odd rumors floating around as to why Chris is taking some time off and I want to reassure the friends of this site that I have no idea where my brother is, but I am absolutely positive it has nothing to do with the murders of Virgil Sollozzo nor Police Captain McCluskey that occured last week in a Brooklyn pasta joint. At the request of our father, I have volunteered to take time away from my most recent project - planning the relocation of our family olive oil business to Nevada - so that I can keep the blog ship running smoothly. (Did I mention I was "at the helm"? - just making sure I don't mix metaphors here.) Our brother Fredo was unavailable to fill in as he is busy schmoozing with Moe Green in Las Vegas and securing our gaming licenses.

Let's get crunked up, bloggers!!

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back!

By the way, what does "crunked up" mean?

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chris brings me in because of my street cred.

It's a hip hop word, as in "follow the funk from the skunk and the dank that is crunk".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home