Monday, October 31, 2005

The Job Search, Day One

7:52am- Woke up at traditional time without benefit of alarm. Went back to sleep.

9:05am- Re-awakened to watch Regis and Kelly. For Halloween, they were dressed as Anglina Jolie and Brad Pitt. If forced, however, my guess would have been Elvira and Regis Philbin with sunglasses on.

10:00- 11:30am- Watched episodes of "The Office" and "Taxi" on DVD.

11:30am- 2pm- Nap.

2pm-4:30pm- Watched "Superman" on HBO. That movie's awesome.

---

I'm just kidding. I actually went to a job interview during the middle of the day. I'm not going to let moss grow under my feet. There's a whole world out there. I've already been a cub reporter like Jimmy Olson. Now I'm going to make my mark on the world like Lex Luthor. Maybe someday I'll have made enough money to move out of my phone booth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home