Monday, June 20, 2005

Thought for the day

Shouldn't a community focus on banning phone solicitation into private homes before outlawing solicitation on public sidewalks? I guess the homeless don't have the political pull that phone and credit card companies have.

---

Any Emmy voters out there? Wednesday marks the postmark deadline for returning ballots to the Ernst & Young accounting firm, with nominees to be announced in Hollywood on July 14th. I learned all of this by reading Variety magazine's website. Here's a link to a great article about television's best drama. Disregard the disruptive ad for an inferior network drama at the top of the page.

---

I'm so hard up for romance I found myself earlier today considering Saddam Hussein's dating advice.

---

But this is the story of the day. Free the grunters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home