Monday, February 18, 2013

My vow

You know when I'll get married? I'll get married when a 10,000-ton fireball hits the Earth. That's when I'll get married... Come again... It did. You're kidding...Where?...10,000 tons? That seems like that would do a lot more damage than that. Units of measurement have always stumped me... Crap.

Well, I'm getting married. After much consultation, my girl has agreed to tie the knot with me this coming fall. Of course, I'm actually quite thrilled about this. We've all but settled on a date of September 1st, the day Hitler invaded Poland. The oppressive Iowa heat should have lifted sufficiently by the start of September, and the drought will have moved into lucky month number 18.  All I know is that the next seven months are just going to be incredibly busy. I spent this whole weekend on the phone, and we didn't get any of our shows watched.

More details to come between the unhinged political rants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home