Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Recapping

In case you're a new visitor, here are all of my opinions...

1. Republicans and Democrats are both bad.
2. But liberal iconoclasts are the shit.
3. New Orleans is pretty.
4. I like baseball too. It's pretty.
5. If you're a baseball player, you can do steroids as far as I care.
6. Celebrity obituaries are an effective space filler on a blog.
7. Unrelated topics in the same blog post are best separated by a blank line, followed by a line with three dashes, and then another blank line.
8. My listed contributor hasn't contributed in a long time. Control freak probably.
9. Julian Assange is getting screwed.
10. Oscar recap posts were all the shit until about 2008. Now they're not cool at all.
11. The names of books, movies, and TV shows should probably be in italics, instead of in quotes, but it's way too late to change.
13. I despise the number 12.
14. I've got maybe three interesting stories from my actual life.
15. You should be at the Moeller Television Festival right now.


1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Aaron Moeller said...

You don't consider my carefully placed comments to be contributing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home