Thursday, December 09, 2010

International justice

Authorities are attempting to bring an international terrorist under arrest. The criminal in question has put world diplomacy in peril and been responsible for endangering the lives of American servicemen and women. The criminal's business associates are trying desperately to keep the man from going to prison, which would damage the future of their enterprise, but international extradition would certainly be difficult under any legal scenario. Of course I could only be talking about Dick Cheney.

---

This summer, one of the giants of the entertainment world-- the dazzling but reclusive Sade-- is embarking upon her first world concert tour in a decade. I'm comfortable advertising it to you because I have already purchased my tickets for one of the two shows in Chicago in August. This year's release, "Soldier of Love," is just her second studio album in 18 years. Entertainment Weekly gave it an 'A' grade this fall, opining that the avant-soul chanteuse "exhales peerlessly while the boys behind her fluff one heck of a sonic pillow." The atmosphere at the United Center will be charged enough as it is, but it will be an additionally exciting evening for me as I plan to ask Sade, on bended knee, to accept my ring and join me in the holy bond of marriage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home