Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baseball avatar?

In the mood for baseball yet this year? To warm you up, here's a telecast of the first inning of a Cardinals/Cubs game at Wrigley Field from early last year, courtesy of YouTube, but here's the hook-- it's not an actual game. You can tell because it's 2009 and Troy Glaus is contributing offensively for the Cardinals.

I realize that I'm slow to catch up to these technological advances, but I remember when baseball video games amounted to a blinking dot moving from the pitcher's mound to home plate.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ready! When does the APBA league begin. TA

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger CM said...

As soon as I get that Cardinals team set-- Albert Pujols, Matt Holliday, two Grade A pitchers Wainwright and Carpenter, tough to beat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home