Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Links for thought

Mia Farrow, an actress and activist who lives the values that she publicly promotes, is holding film director Steven Spielberg to account for his behind-the-scenes promotion of the Beijing Olympics in 2008. Don't miss her website, either.

---

Tom Vilsack's decision to endorse Hillary Clinton may have been more inspired than I initially thought.

---

Only four of exactly 4,734,991 American veterans of the first World War are still known to be living. One is Frank Woodruff Buckles, 106, of Charles Town, West Virginia.

---

Boy, that New York sports media is merciless towards its hometown athletes.

---

I just joined my first ever fantasy baseball league at my workplace, about which you've now endured the last on-line reference. I suspect my opponents may be taking advantage of my naivete. What do you think?-- This afternoon, I traded Ryan Howard for Ugueth Urbina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home