Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"Luxury Lounge"

Skip to the third paragraph of James Wolcott's 4/25 blog entry for a rather negative assessment of this week's episode of "The Sopranos." I tend to agree, though the scribe neglects to mention the affecting Artie Bucco plot that really served as the episode's main arc.

---

Sorry I've been out for a week. I didn't expect such an extended absence. I made a second trip to St. Louis for a ballgame Monday night. Busch Stadium tickets will be harder to come by this summer and I've had to get some trips out of the way before starting my new job, which by the way, began today. I should be posting more on one or more of these recent developments later in the week.

---

Moeller TV Listings -- "Saturday Night Live" will devote an entire broadcast to writer Robert Smigel's "Saturday TV Funhouse" shorts this coming weekend. The New York Times has more with the author. My favorite was the one with Jesus coming down to Earth on Christmas, and Honorable Mention to one that, due to its datedness, they probably won't run on Saturday-- Tom Snyder interviewing Dolly Parton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home