Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Announcing Moeller TV Festival 16

Got those post-Christmas blahs? I thought maybe. I'm pleased then to tell you that Moeller Television Festival XVI will be arriving on Saturday, January 27th. My festival partner, Aaron Moeller, will be hosting it at his casa in Cedar Rapids, and the screening of our favorite TV shows will commence at roughly noon.

This year's itinerary features at least five series we've never shown before. Can you believe there's never been a Night Court episode? Not in 15 years. Until now. We have almost never shot for a theme, but one sort of morphed into shape for this year-- funny cops. I won't reveal those shows here, but I'll give you some hints-- Fred Gwynne, Leslie Nielsen, Rashida Jones.

As always, food and drink is provided, including the alcohol. If you want to come, RSVP me at christophermmoeller@gmail.com.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Aaron Moeller said...

Abe Vigoda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home