Friday, March 11, 2016

The Trumps and the Clintons, BFFs

Politico has a scoop-- gal pals Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton both wore Vera Wang when they married their respective Prince Hedge Fund Managers. Did you know that? Separate ceremonies, though, I think. They're not besties, associates say, because they only have dinner together "a few times a year." They're not the type of friends "who text each other all day."

I'm not sure I believe it. I think Chelsea should release a record of her emoticons.

The truly amazing part is that all of America can agree that one of these women's parents is our great savior, and one of the other's is the end of the world as we know it.

America, this is the race you demanded. And I can see the sun on the horizon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home