Thursday, October 29, 2015

News from home

There was a major development in the Condo Association this month: I was elected its president. For those of you that don’t understand the implications of that, it means I have to start practicing my signature (or at least start taking more pride in it). The first item on my agenda is to fly to Kentucky and pray publicly with Court Clerk Kim Davis.

I doubt my neighbors are aware that their unanimous voice vote electing me to the support was support for an anarcho-syndicalist.

I didn’t want the job for myself. I wanted my wife to be First Lady.

In other property news, we bought a garage today for our unit. There were still a couple available for purchase after several years on the market. Ours is not heated, and it’s detached from the house, but it’s the first time I’ve had a garage in 22 years-- since I parked in the shed back on the farm.

FLOTCA (the First Lady of the Condo Association) is enjoying her first garage ever. She got to pick the security code. I’ll still be parking outside incidentally-- her car will go in the garage. So I don’t know why I’m excited.

Allow me to provide you a description of our garage: Unit G-13 and the corresponding undivided percentage interest in the common elements, all as shown in the Declaration of Submission to Horizontal Property Regime for Sherman Hill Condominiums, (a Condominium) recorded in Book 12010, Page 752 in the Office of the Recorder of Polk County, Iowa, and as may be amended and/or supplemented, being a Horizontal Property Regime pursuant to the provisions of Chapter 499B, Code of Iowa, located upon the real estate described in said Declaration of Submission, as may be amended and/or supplemented.

It does increase the Moeller tax burden by $22 a year, but such a thing is subject to result from the pursuit of adventure. We’re going to sleep out there tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home