Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Big game

Walter Palmer, D.D.S., of Bloomington, Minnesota, is the man that killed Cecil the lion in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe. This is a review of Palmer's dental practice that appeared on its Yelp page this week...

“Weird visit. Some guy lured me into the dental chair by waving beef jerky at me. Once I sat down, Dr. Palmer viciously attacked my one cavity, but was unable to hit it with the drill. Profusely bleeding from my mouth, I fled the building and wandered the surrounding woods for a day and a half. Thankfully, I didn’t bleed out. My family would’ve been killed and eaten by my neighbors. Two stars.”

---

Incidentally, when you tell the rest of us on social media that Palmer was in the right, or that he's getting a raw deal, you're not just telling us that you're a hunter. You're telling us what kind of hunter you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home