Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My life from A-Z

One of those internet things...

A-Available/Single? Nope
B-Best Friend? We have a standing date every Friday night.
C-Cake or Pie? Definitely pie. The varieties. Cake never excited me.
D-Drink Of Choice? Orange juice is wonderful.
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? The cable remote.
F-Favorite Color? Red. The color of my baseball team... and my politics.
G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? For G, the author could have asked something like "God exist?" Instead, "Gummy Bears Or Worms?"
H-Hometown? Newhall, Iowa, USA
I-Indulgence? My obsessive-compulsive disorder. Although it might save me as much time as it costs me.
J-January Or February? January is the worst. I'm so glad to be an April birthday, when the hemisphere is coming back to life.
K-Kids and Their Names? My plants are my children. They're named after the Jacksons.
L-Life Is Incomplete Without? Laughter. Wait, does it have to start with L?
M-Marriage Date? September 1. Same date Hitler invaded Poland.
N-Number Of Siblings? 2
O-Oranges Or Apples? Oranges. More fun to peel. They're the new black.
P-Phobias/Fears? Government surveillance.
Q-Favorite Quote? "Outside of a dog, books are a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." Groucho
R-Reason to Smile? My wife.
S-Season? Summer. It's everybody's favorite. But they're such liars.
T-Tag Three or Four People? How did this quiz know exactly how many readers I have?
U-Unknown Fact About Me? Twenty five years ago, I stabbed Lonnie Smith in the eye with the corner of a scorecard.
V-Vegetable you don't like? Cauliflower
W-Worst Habit? Losing perspective.
X-X-rays You've Had? Teeth and chest. Both years ago.
Y-Your Favorite Food? Sushi.
Z-Zodiac Sign? Aries. Shouldn't it be obvious at the point we get to Z?

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Aaron Moeller said...

I forgot that Lonnie Smith thing. You're like Bartman. You've done more harm than good to your favorite team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home