Thursday, April 30, 2009

A pal and a confidante

Another of TV's "Golden Girls," Bea Arthur, died during my blogging absence last week. Here's Slate's critic Troy Patterson on why the Emmy-winning NBC sitcom of the 1980s was such a great show.

---

Alas, it was back to work today after a marvelous 8 days away. I was the one in the office wearing the surgical mask.

---

I'll be babysitting for my 5-year-old sister on Sunday. (She turns 5 on Saturday.) She's a rather energetic child. Last time I watched her, I had to put the house on lockdown and search for weapons.

---

I don't want to say that New Orleans is a great town, but if I lived there, I would probably have just a 1 DVD at-a-time Netflix subscription.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'night funnywoman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home