Monday, August 27, 2007

Katya's journal

One week in preschool and already my 3-year-old sister Katya is eager to show off her artistic sensibility. On Sunday, unbeknownst to her father, she grabbed the digital camera and began snapping pictures of some of the people and objects in her world. There's talk of a photo collection under the lucrative format of the coffee-table book, but at the very least, her parents should be able to share a few of her pictures with their insurance company.

---

Quote of the day: the late, great Yankees broadcaster Phil Rizzuto, calling a close play at home plate during a game in the 1980s-- "They'll never get him... They got him. How do you like that? Holy cow! I changed my mind before he got there, so that doesn't count as my error."

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Not to deflate the excitement of my own sister's artistic aspirations, but it probably says more for how advanced digital cameras have become.

Reminds me of that old Saturday Night Live camera "commercial" when Stevie Wonder was the host and he's snapping a bunch of out of focus photos. "It's so easy... anyone can use it."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home