Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Moeller TV Listings 3/14/06 – by Aaron Moeller

Alert! Scientology in the News!

It looks like my main man from Memphis, Isaac Hayes, has decided to leave his gig doing the voice of Chef on “South Park”. According to msn.com, Hayes, a long-time Scientologist, says “there is a place in the world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry toward religious beliefs of others begins”.

“South Park” co-creator Matt Stone says the departure has “100 percent” to do with Hayes’ Scientology beliefs, saying “he has no problem – and he’s cashed plenty of checks – with our show making fun of Christians”.

Tune in to the "Late Show with David Letterman" tomorrow night (Wednesday) and get the latest from scheduled guests, Stone and the show’s other creator, Trey Parker. That’s 10:30 CST on CBS.

Anyway, I’ve got to go. I have to make a quick run to Clearwater to host an auditing session for a Sea Organization member who’s making some serious progress on the Bridge to Total Freedom. I’ll keep you updated if Kirstie Alley turns up on the tube this week.

5 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you so intolerant? Are you afraid of the truth?

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Forgive me, must be one of my deeply-rooted engrams working on my subconscious.

It's tricky trying to get this whole "Matter, Energy, Space and Time" thing figured out.

There you have it... I've officially used every Scientology reference I'm aware of.

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron: Are you sure that you're actually Aaron, or are you just a weird extension of Chris, whoever Chris may be at this particular moment in time--perhaps he's you, now that you think about it--but then again, maybe you two were switched at birth...

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger CM said...

Think about it, C.A. If I were really both people, don't you think I would know Aaron's blogging password? Sheesh.

Next week's guest blogger: JT Leroy

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both Moellers appear to be masters of truthiness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home